Engen in South Africa focuses on the downstream refined petroleum products market and related businesses. The company’s core functions are the refining of crude oil, the marketing of our primary refined petroleum products and the provision of convenience services via our extensive retail network.
- Offices in 20 Sub-Saharan African countries
- Refinery capacity of 135 000 barrels per day
- Leading-edge lubricating oils blending plant, producing up to 8 million litres of finished lubricants per month
- Over 1 200 service stations across South Africa
- Approximately 600 convenience centres offering fast food, upmarket food retail, DVD rentals and bakeries
- 66 depots; 7 terminals; and aviation facilities for 22 airports in South Africa Transport fleet of 180 vehicles
- Engen holds shares in Petrochemical Shipping Ltd, which owns a 45,000 and a 16,500 metric ton product tanker. We have a further two vessels on time charter.
Apply for jobs here